Sunday, January 29, 2012

sister's skinnys

I have only gotten my toes done once in my life, and that is because my little sister took me for my birthday last year. I will NEVER forget this day.

We were driving home and she mentioned how she couldn't get her pants to roll back down from when she shoved them up for the pedicure.  I just laughed and shook the statement off.

We get home and she is in her room and starts freaking out because her pants are literally STUCK on her calf. She can't budge them off and they are starting to cut off her circulation.

I go in to try and help her, but to no avail.

My mom runs in and tries to help also, but they just will NOT budge.

My sister curses her muscular calves and is starting to panic because they're now hurting.

My mom has her unbutton her pants and we try and pull them off from the other way so we have more material to hold onto and pull by. This STILL doesn't work and at this point i'm laughing so much I can barely muster any strength to try and help pull them off.

My ten-year-old brother comes in the doorway to see what the big deal is and my sister yells at him  "GET OUUUT!" since she's in her undies.

My mom starts freaking out and my sister is panicking.  She is trying to grip onto something because we are pulling her pants so much that she keeps creeping towards the end of the bed. She has nothing really to hold onto besides her mattress so she keeps trying to grip it with her arms spread out to the side of her.  (I meanwhile am trying my hardest to not find the whole situation as funny as it is so I can be of some help.) My mom isn't thinking clearly and yells, "Kylee! This isn't funny! WE ARE GOING TO HAVE TO GO TO THE HOSPITAL!" 

That did it for me. I was done. I fell onto the ground laughing hysterically. A couple of minutes later-no thanks to my help- the pants FINALLY came off. And we all sat on the ground laughing until we couldn't hardly breathe.



Best ten minutes of my life.

9 comments:

andersa9 said...

I nominated you for the Liebsters Blog Award :) http://blondesguidetotheworld.blogspot.com/2012/01/liebster-blog-award.html

Bree said...

That is the funniest thing I've ever heard :) I would of been on the ground laughing as well!

Autumn @ Autumn All Along said...

Holy cow! So funny! I bet she she wears them less tight next time or gets the kind with zippers on the side of each foot haha

... said...

Hahahahaha!!! This brought me a lot of joy tonight! Poor sister!

Unknown said...

This is probably the best thing I've read in awhile. So glad she's okay though! hahahha


Anna

Jennie said...

Ahhhahahaha!!! That is the funniest thing I've read thus far! Oh my gosh. Have you seen that episode of Friends where Ross gets leather pants and then they shrink and he can't put them back on in his dates bathroom? I thought of that scene when I read this. HAHA!

Jennie said...

Ahhhahahaha!!! That is the funniest thing I've read thus far! Oh my gosh. Have you seen that episode of Friends where Ross gets leather pants and then they shrink and he can't put them back on in his dates bathroom? I thought of that scene when I read this. HAHA!

Erin Grace said...

I laughed so hard when I read this. I can just this situation happening in my family. :)

girlafterhisheart.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Funny. That is comedy at its finest.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...