But, I have been doing two things: reading and running.
The books I read & my ratings...
The Truth About Forever by Sarah Dessen ***
This Lullaby by Sarah Dessen ***
The Body Finder by Kimberly Derting *****
The Sunflower by Richard Paul Evans *****
Matched by Allie Condie ****
Michael Vey: The Prisoner of Cell 25 by Richard Paul Evans ****
---I'm four weeks into my training for a half-marathon. Any other runners out there? Christmas threw me off a bit with a couple of missed runs and some crappy eating, but I'm back on [the] track!
13.1 Miles on March 3rd: here I come! Then hopefully a full marathon later on in the year :] We'll see.
Which leads to my goals for 2012:
1. Run a half marathon. Possibly a full one as well.
2. Continue reading more often. I forgot how much I love, love, love reading.
3. Pay off the little loan on my car
4. Finish out my last year at ASU strong, hopefully maintaining my high GPA.
5. Travel to at least two different states that I have never been to before... Shouldn't be challenging. I can count the number of states I've been to on one hand :)
Keeping it simple this year.