1. The phrase "pet peeves".
2. Stepping on sticky rice with bare feet.
3. Stepping in a puddle of water from the shower/bath just after you put nice, warm socks on.
4. Gum smackers.
5. People who chew with their mouth open and noisy eaters in general.
6. Incorrect usage of "There, theirs, and they're". "To, too, two"... etc.
7. When a perfectly good pen stops working or runs out of ink.
8. Incessant, vulgar language.
9. Parking spot stealers.
10. Drivers that pull out in front of me, but proceed to accelerate extremely slow.
12. Customer Service reps that I cannot understand for the life of me.
13. Slow internet connections.
14. People who litter.
15. People who do not understand the art of sarcasm.
16. When people say "Oh-em-gee". Gag.
17. Socks that slip under your ankle when you walk.
18. Socks with holes in them.
Welp, that's the list for now. Any good ones I missed?