Sunday, September 11, 2011

always remember




10 years later and I still remember 9/11 like it was yesterday.
Just listening to the names of the people who died that morning gets to me. My prayers go out to all of you who lost people on that tragic day. They will never be forgotten.


Pictures from a memorial I went to today in Sandy, Utah:
+A flag for everyone killed on September 11, 2001. So awesome because each flag had a piece of paper with their name, age, and a little bit about them.
+This flag had all of them names printed on it.
+Cutest elderly couple ever. They walked around reading different cards and honoring those who died. Reminded me of my own grandparents because she would read something and her husband would ask her to repeat it a few times & to "Please speak up Dear". Loved it :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...