Monday, June 6, 2011

Two weeks notice,


That's all folks!


In the mean time, however, here is my TO DO list..

++Visit Aub & her beautiful baby boy, Brigham. (English teach would've been proud: alliteration for those of you who slept through high school english grammar)
+Get new tires for Trixie (aka trix, mi carro).
+Decide what stays in AZ and what joins me in Provo. It's tough to part with some things! I'm more of a pack rat than I would like & have to force myself to say goodbye to pointless crap and nick-nacks quite often.
++Make a list of essentials I do not want to forget. And remember that there ARE stores in Utah because I will forget important items, it is inevitable.
++Say my goodbyes. Which I suck at.
++WRITE IN MY JOURNAL. Not just these two weeks obviously. It's just something I used to be SO good at. And now my consistency fails me. I have journals FILLED cover to cover from junior high and high school. Since graduating I have become quite the slacker & need to pick up said slack.
++I'm sure I'm forgetting a lot. It happens, but I've got two weeks to remember! The same amount of time it takes to quit a job. Like that situation, these two weeks will probably go by slowly since I'm so looking forward to the end of them. Except instead of dreading clocking in at work and putting in the time, I'm going to enjoy my last couple of weeks here in Arizona with my good friends and amazing family :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...