Monday, May 30, 2011

Making a move.



Going back to provo! Three more weeks and I'll be back to the beautiful summer weather of Provo. It's been two years since I lived there the first time, and I am ready to go back. I'll be doing all online classes through ASU & desperately looking for work once I move up there :) I may or may not be lucky enough to have a job hook up, but we'll see how that works out! I feel very relieved with this decision, but also will definitely miss my family and close friends here in good 'ole AZ. I wouldn't say that Arizona is a place I'm running from; Provo is just somewhere I'm excited to run to. I am excited for the experience of living on my own again, and will hopefully make some new friends and have some good adventures along the way.

3 comments:

The Merrills said...

Woohoo! You finally wrote! You better write more on here once you move so I can know what your life is like! :) Loves!

Kylee said...

only took two years! Will do aub :) You too lady!!

Trell said...

Man I am so so sad Kylee :( i will miss you SO SO SO SO SO SO MUCH!! You are an amazing girl and I was so looking forward to hanging out this fall :( you better come home a lot please and I wanna come visit you!!! We should see each other when i am home for the short 3 days before EFY!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...