1. I graduate from ASU this December.
2. I love reading. Finding a good book and getting so into the plot line that I feel connected to the characters is the best. Getting lost in a good book is one of my favorite things.
3. I still love getting new school supplies. There is something about new pens and notebooks that just makes me happy!
4. I love frozen yogurt more than the average person. And oatmeal.
5. I have secretly always wanted to be in a band.
6. I hate getting up early, but when I do there is nothing better than fresh, crisp morning air and a beautiful sunrise.
7. I have the greatest family and friends in the world. I know you all think that, but I really do :)
8. When I am nervous I play with my hair or pick at my thumbs. Weird, I know.
9. I was obsessed with My Little Ponies when I was a youngin'.
10. I want to work with troubled teenage girls in the future.
11. I will run a marathon one day.
1. Where are you? Currently I am sitting in the kitchen of the house I am nannying for! Well the kids I'm nannying for. Four little ones! All so very cute and very spunky.
2. What is your most recent "pin" on pinterest? Protein fudge muffins! What can I say, I'm a sucker for at least the ((somewhat)) healthy treats!
3. Dream little girl name? Boy name? Girl: Not a clue! Possible boy combos: James Scott, James Davis, or Davis Scott. James and Scott are family names and I just have always loved the name Davis! Would probably love for a boy or girl actually.
4. Where do you see yourself in 5 years? I will be 25 years old! Well, I graduate from ASU in December of this year. So I will either be married in five years with one baby, or I will have gone on a mission and continued on with school! We'll see where life takes me.
5. When you meet someone new, how do you decide if they have friend potential? A lot of the times I see how they interact with other people! See how they treat them and approach certain situations. Otherwise, just mostly see if we 'click'.
6. Favorite blog of the moment and why? Can I veto this question? Haha.. I don't know that I have a favorite!
7. One thing that you would change if you could: I wish I could fly. Always have had this wish, always will!
8. If you had to fast for 40 days & 40 nights... what food would you want to scarf first? Just give me a cheeseburger and french fries and I'd be perfectly happy!
9. Favorite thing about the state you currently live in? How do you pick one thing about such a lovely state? I am in Arizona for another seven days and currently the weather is blowing me away. Sticking in the 70's, and it just lovely. The hikes and sunsets here are awesome, but the people are even better.
10. When was the last time you stayed up past 3am and why? Probably a couple of weeks ago! Just started a movie late and ended up talkin' with a friend of mine for a while.
11. What are you looking forward to the most this week? Honestly I can't pick one thing specifically. I've jam-packed my week full of seeing people before I head back up to Utah! Here's the run-down:
Monday I get to celebrate my friend's birthday.
Tuesday I get to see a couple of close friends who are married.
Wednesday I get to go out to dinner with another friend.
Thursday is my little sister's birthday, so I will be going out to lunch with her, my mom, and my grandma. That night we'll go for round two at dinner and just have a great day with my family!
Friday I get to see the baby I used to nanny for and love so much. I'll probably do some sort of going away dinner for anyone else I want to see before I head back to Utah.
Saturday I leave for good 'ole Provo!
1. Favorite feature about yourself.
2. One thing you want more than anything.
3. One thing that scares you about your future.
4. Biggest phobia?
5. Most exciting thing you have ever done?
6. Biggest accomplishment?
7. What is your biggest pet peeve?
8. If you could be anything in the world when you grow up, what would it be?
9. Would you rather have no eyebrows or no eyelashes?
10. Cookies or ice cream?
11. What's one thing you want to do before you die?