Tuesday, October 4, 2011

treats!

K I feel like such a fatty right now! I wish I had the excuse that I was growing or pregnant or something, but seriously LOOK at these recipes. Pinterest gets me into trouble with wanting all of these good desserts. Good thing I don't bake very often or I would need bigger pants, which are not in my budget.

And on a random note, I keep losing socks. I don't know what happens between the washer and the dryer, but I swear the dryer eats them or something because they always disappear! Who wants to spend money on socks anyways? I need to find some of those super cute ones for my boots. Anyone know where to get 'em? Anyways, back to the food...







OH! And Yogurland now has PUMPKIN PIE yogurt. To die for. Make sure to enter the giveaway for a free gift card here. :)

8 comments:

Courtney said...

Yikes! These are all beautiful desserts and wayyyy to tempting. Your comment about the socks totally cracks me up. I have the same problem! Ha! Glad it's not just me.

Kelli DeGrazier said...

Oh my gosh this all looks SOOO good!!!!

... said...

Seriously....yum! I WANT the top treat..whatever that is...I WANT :)

erica marie said...

OMG these look dangerously good...yum!

erica

erica marie said...

OMG these look dangerously good...yum!

erica

Unknown said...

holy yum!! these all loook amazing!

MY Creative Brightside said...

Those look so amazing!! Makes me want to bake :)


Steph at http://mycreativebrightside.blogspot.com

Lauren Gardner said...

Oh my gosh. YUM! I LOVED meeting you last night and I am your newest follower! We should play again soon. :) I'm excited to browse too! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...