Sunday, November 6, 2011

Sun roof FAIL

So my roomate and I were driving down the road today and she starts freaking out. "Kylee LOOK! Look who it is!" Lo and behold there was a friend of ours in the car directly in front of us and for some reason she thought it'd be a great idea to open up the sun roof. Maybe to stand up and wave? Or perhaps she just wanted to yell hello? Who knows. Either way it was a bad idea.

Out of nowhere snow pours into the car and drenches me. I'm soaked and it took me a second to even realize what had happened. It had snowed that morning and she completely spaced the fact that the top of her car was completely covered. 

So of course I had to call our friend that we saw driving to tell him about the whole ridiculous yet amusing situation. 

"Paul, I have to tell you a funny story!"

"I'm pretty sure I just saw a funny story!"
[By the way this picture does not do justice the amount of snow that landed in the car, my hair, and my lap.]


Apparently we made his day. I seem to be doing that a lot lately for people. At least my unfortunate mishaps seem to cheer others up. The situation did give my roommate and I a good laugh as well. And yes, the whole retarded seal thing from my last post totally came into play. 

8 comments:

Dee said...

Haha! You just made my day as well. :D
Thank you!

Shasta said...

LOL! Sorry to laugh but the whole retarded seal thing definitely comes into play here!

Gentri said...

hahaha! oh dear, that is hilarious. :)

memory said...

bahahahaha! hilrious. you just made my day too. {can you most more of this stuff?! ;)}
we had a lizard in our truck today. don't even ask about that whole deal... ;p

Anonymous said...

Lol, I totally just laughed and almost spit my coffee all over my laptop :x

Autumn @ Autumn All Along said...

Yikes! I couldn't stop laughing. That would definitely be a surprise!

... said...

Ha ha ha...this made me laugh!! Sorry you got all "snowed!"

Trell said...

Hahah love it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...